Fertile Grounds Open Skies V2 Fertile Grounds Open Skies V2

srsrmsrrmsr

sexy as always. your stuff always has such emotion to it. if your interested in still working on this, maybe introduce some new drum kits into the mix. you modulate the same one a bit but that kick/ snare sound kind of gets a little repetitive. it didn't really take away from the track at all. I just didn't feel like leaving a review that said nothing other than how sweet this shit is. <3

SessileNomad responds:

nah im done with this track, no plans on working on it anymore, maybe a v3 a year from now but idk

Noooo.mp3 Noooo.mp3

mur

this is some epic shit right here. good job man. I really liked the expert use of reverberation and pitch bending/ layering. fabulous.

SpK*) - Cloudy Day in C Minor SpK*) - Cloudy Day in C Minor

fdsgn

i didn't realize it when i left the last review but I was listening to something else when i had this page up. after listening to it for real i realized how awesome this is. nothing to say this time.

xKore - Interstate (FULL) xKore - Interstate (FULL)

128 kbps

At first I was gonna agree with m1ndrust. For an xkore track the mix sounded a little poor... then I remembered when you said 128 kbps and instantly forgave the non issue. Felt kind of stupid after I realized that actually :p

Dubstep Intro Idea.. Dubstep Intro Idea..

mur.

over compression. turn your levels down and be a little more sensitive with your mix.

11 oclock. (8 bit) 11 oclock. (8 bit)

&quot;i dont post them so people may review them&quot;

At 2/11/11 01:42 PM, Calamaistr wrote:
: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/398501
: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/398680
: dont click on the above links, i dont post them so people may review them.
: seeing as nobody will.

alright.

Calamaistr responds:

its just that i hardly ever get reviews. But ive gotten used to it and am no longer uploading music to get reviews.

==(Orbit)== ==(Orbit)==

aggagagagag

haha, i love this shiznit. reminds me of that really old school Terry Riley what not meets an ounce of hip hop. this is just a personal thing and will by no means make the song any better or worse but I'd try maybe slipping some reverb on that clap. again, not important just a possible suggestion? other than that I have no idea where I'd take a song like this. great sound dude. loving it :)

Buoy responds:

Thanks a bunch Arqul

xKore - Beast Mode xKore - Beast Mode

maw.

way to hide that MGS sample in there. great track, sweet arp melody, slick reese. nothing negative to say. mayhaps i might suggest exploring those melodies a bit more. the progressions are really predictable. it's not like that's a bad thing. i just got kind of bored of each measure starting in the same note.

Lilium (SessileNomad Cover) Lilium (SessileNomad Cover)

fuck me.

holy shit.

SessileNomad responds:

sexy i know

DDD - Activate DDD - Activate

da,dkdddadadad

haha, I recognize some of those introductory level FL sounds. As you work more with the program you'll want to start building up and synthesizing some of your own sounds. I use a different program so I can't really give you any advice from that perspective but from what i can hear I'd say that you should keep on keeping on. mur.

DontDoDrugs responds: